Have you heard that The Big Run is back in Buffalo this year?! Not only that, it’s bigger and better than before!
We’ll once again be returning to the beautiful Buffalo Outer Harbor for the event, which will be a certified 5K!
But speed isn’t the only thing that counts! We want to see the whole community participate because, seriously, running together rocks. Here is just a sampling of the awesome amenities of this event:
You get to join Fleet Feet Sports communities across the country participating in a nationally-coordinated event in different locations all on the same day.
It’s on a Wednesday—who couldn’t use a mid-week pump-up?
– Every finisher gets a medal. Not just any medal. A very cool, make-your-friends-jealous
– A short sleeve t-shirt to all participants
– Post-race food and your first beer is on us!
– We know some people. And some pretty cool brands (cough, cough, Brooks). Raffle
giveaways and category prizes.
– Professional chip timing by YellowJacket Racing
– This event is capped at 400 runners, so make sure you register early! For today only (March
– Early bird registration fee of only $20!
Brought to you by The Fleet Feet Buffalo and YellowJacket Racing Teams